Green Lantern Hal Jordan





Another addition to my lantern DCUC collection. This is Hal Jordan in his modern uniform. I got this guy loose off ebay, so I don't know which wave/pack he is from. All I know is that it’s Hal Jordan in his current Green Lantern outfit and I had to have it.
I am not going to touch on articulation in this review as it is the same as the white and balck lantern Hal Jordan and pretty much every single male DCUC figure in general.


Paint/Sculpt


Gorgeous metallic paint and no splotches as far as I can see.  Metallic green paint for the body,mask,ring and boots and a shiny pearl white for the gloves.


Accessories


A power battery that is metallic green in color. Wish he came with constructs though :P

Conclusion

The Good – Beautiful paint job on both the figure and power battery
The bad – Nothing really
Be careful of – the power battery handle, it’s very thin and can and will break if it falls down or by mishandling it.















Comments

Popular Posts