Whatever shall I do??

I've been collecting for about a very long time, quite possibly close to a decade or even more. And In that time I've amassed lots and lots of robots,action figures,comic books and a bunch of other stuff. And then after doing some spring cleaning it finally hit me, where is all this going? I mean sure it's great that I have a collection of really awesome looking figures but the realization that they are just taking up too much space and draining me financially is a very big wake up call. Took me a while to come to this realization but it finally came regardless.

Also the toys/robots/action figures these days are very weird I guess is one way to put it. I stopped buying transformers because the design of the new toys especially the movie line were horrendous with a few minor exceptions. Next would be the cost of maintaining the hobby, I mean the price hike is just insane if you really think about it. And I do have other financial responsibilities to take care of. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's high time for me to retire from this game. Yeah yeah I know what you're thinking...famous last words and all but this time I've decided to stop for good. I got like 3 more pieces coming in and then it's time to call it a day.

I know for a fact that it'll hurt like hell and I know that I will find myself uncontrollably walk down to the toy isle at TRU or any other mall just to take a look at whats what, but as for buying them, I can't anymore. So the last piece of "NEW" toy you'll see here will be the Hot Toys Iron man MK6 which is due in May. Anything else toy related appearing in this blog will be old stuff that I've never taken out before or just random updates on figures/robots I decided to re-shoot.

It was a good run but it's gotta end sometime right??

Comments

Popular Posts