Spring Cleaning 2011

After years upon years I finally took my lazy ass up and did some major spring cleaning of my collection. This of course involves the disposal of the boxes/blister packs that my robots come in, as they are the ones that take up tons of storage. So now all my deluxe size transformers are inside individual plastic bags along with their respective weapons, instructions and character cards. Also this was the spring cleaning that made me realize that I had way too many robots and it just had to stop lest it overran my entire house. Anyways here are pics that I took of the clean up, notice that the transformers were cheaper back circa 2004/2005.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





Now its finally over...

Comments

Popular Posts