Trying out a new line of figures

Well what can I say? Super robot chogokin a new line from Bandai. It's pretty much an offshoot of the Soul of Chogokin Series but on a smaller scale and with SH Figuarts articulation. I have waited years for an affordable line of super robots. At 1st I though it would be the revoltech series and yes I have Mazinkaiser, Shin Getter Robo and Black getter. But somehow it just didn't feel quite right. I mean they were good toys but it was just lacking.

Then came the SRC line, which I think was riding on the popularity of the Figuarts series since there are some design similarities in the joints. I have to be honest, I only bought the Great Mazinger because I got bored of waiting for my Emperor Kiva, which is taking a frakking long time to get here. And I was very glad I took that plunge. And honestly the 2 mazingers are the best of the bunch so far, I took a look at the rest of the line up of the series and nothing else interest me.

But if you like super robots and Mazingers in particular I recommend you get them coz they are pretty much AWESOME and AFFORDABLE. And these are 2 words you don't see in the same sentence often.


Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts