Super Robot Chogokin Mazinger Z

Decided to get the Mazinger Z Super Robot Chogokin, just to complement my Great mazinger. Mazinger and great Mazinger are the best releases in the line So far in my opinion. The rest so far don't do it for me. Now if they bring out the original Mazinkaiser and Tosho Daimos, then I might continue with this line.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Jennifer said…
I see some accessories for this robot. Can i make my own assemble toys from this accessories? Do you have more supplies to this to complete one robot. I usually got my complete getter robot Chogokin at PIJ, they are a big distributor as far as my knowledge is consider.
Zack said…
Well I only got 1 Weapon pack for this since it's really hard to find where I'm at. And where is PIJ?

Popular Posts