Vacation 2022 - Genting Highlands Skyworlds Theme Park

 


So, I've been away awhile. This time I'm away not because of some sad cheating Ex bullshit. But hey I'm on an actual vacation. Gotta say it was indeed a wonderful trip. Went to theme parks, aquariums, the zoo and the usual mall and stuff. 









Went to Genting to check out the Skyworlds theme park. The place was pretty big, went on a few rides and enjoyed myself. Of course as you can see from the picture, the fog covered up the view (think Silent Hill) and it was cold, like a steady 18 degrees(or less) cold.

This trip was one of the few times I actually enjoyed being in a cold place. And that doesn't happen often. 







To me, the Independence day ride was one of the best. Couldn't record the actual ride itself, but the briefing room was pretty cool. 



So that's a brief update on the Genting portion of my trip. Stay cool bros!

Comments

Popular Posts