The Zombies finally got me ( Covid 19)

 

Been feeling like crap since the weekend. Since a colleague was positive a week before, I did multiple test, all negative .But my body just kept getting weaker and weaker as the days went by. During workouts I needed to exert myself more than usual just to carry the same weights. The adrenaline was helping to get my body moving but after that was gone, the aches were back and general feeling of lethargy came over me. So on Monday 13th march 2022, I felt really off, so I decided to do one more test. I didn't even have to wait for the full 15 mins for the 2 lines to appear.  A minute in and my fears were confirmed, I was positive and not in the good vibes kinda way. 



So that was it, I had to go to the nearest test center to double confirm if I was actually positive or not. went to the test center, had my nose poked for samples. The off to the waiting area I go. The nurses there gave me some meds for my sore throat and cough and sent me on my way. The results will sent to me via whatsapp. I got home, ran straight to my room. A few hours later the results were in and I was indeed positive and I was to self quarantine at home for 7 days.


As I'm writing this, I'm at the beginning of my 2nd day of quarantine. Surprisingly I think the fever broke as I was sleeping, but my body still feels the aches. Its a combination of DOMS and virus aches, nice combo. So I took some Panadol and muscle relaxant to be able to sleep.


Probably will do another update midway of quarantine and the ending just to see how it goes  and also to remind of this incident.

Comments

Popular Posts