My 7 days of quarantine. Covid Survivor

 


Well, there you have it, 7 days of quarantine went by just like that. The symptoms I had leading up to my quarantine were headaches, really bad ones, and coughs, oh how I hated the coughs and they are still the single persistent symptom right now even after quarantine, but to a lesser extent. Sore throat was there too and of course the low grade fever. 

So day 1 & 2 were pretty a much a haze to me. Since  I was feeling weak and the cough didn't help at all and the meds made me drowsy. So I slept through most of day 1 and part of day 2 while sweating a lot. Since I turned off the fan and air conditioning to make myself sweat more.  By the 2nd half of day 2 I felt much better. And the fever also broke.


Day 3-7 , was pretty much me slowly regaining my appetite and eating more and more and slowly regaining my strength while binging all 170 episode of Black clover on netflix. Not exactly the ideal vacation, what with my nearly coughing my lungs out everyday. But the adventures of Asta and the gang definitely helped make my quarantine less of a pain. So all in all, you job when in quarantine is to sleep and rest. And if you're vaccinated, you'll have nothing to worry about. 

well back to reality and work now :(




Comments

Popular Posts