Marvel Legends Domino (Deadpool 2)

 Toy Line : Marvel Legends

Manufacturer : Hasbro

Released : 2021

Price : Rm75 from an online deal. 



Domino, a member of X-force and Cable's second in command. A seasoned combatant and a good warrior. But what sets her apart is her mutant power. Probability manipulation, or in simple terms, she has good luck powers. The Domino I'm covering today is the one from the movie played by actress  Zazie Beetz. Let's take a look.




The Figure

It's slightly taller than 6 inches. Domino has amazing well sculpted afro hair. Her outfit from the movie is faithfully replicated and paint job is very good. If there' anything to complain about, it's that she's not as curvy as Zazie herself. Seems to be a thing these days with Hasbro and Marvel legends whereby the female body they use make the women look like, for a lack of a better term, average teenage girls in terms of curves. 

That's Zazie right there. There's significantly more boobage compared to the figure.






But overall its pretty dope. 

The face sculpt




The 2 heads that come with Domino are really good sculpts. While I can't say it a 100% accurate to the actress, its still a very good one. Paint details are clean and sharp and you can see the differenc in her eye paint. Whil eits very minor the heads do have different experessions. The head with the goggles is less serious, bordering on a smile and the other is her business face. 


Accessories


Domino come with the aforementioned extra head, 1 small handgun (not pictured) that can be hosltered, punchy hands and gun holding hands and her 2 machine guns which sadly cannot be stored anywhere on her person. While it does seem like it's very minimal, she actually comes with more stuff than comic Domino. So all good here.


Conclusion

I'll be honest, I was actually hunting for comic Domino. But I could not find it anywhere and I wasn't keen on importing it from overseas (bad experience). So I found this on the cheap from a local seller. Was hesitant at first, but I wasn't gonna find a comic Domino anytime soon, so I jumped t it. And I was glad I did. The figure is fun, it looks good, poseability is good and she comes with more stuff than all the thus far released comic Domino's. I Give her an 8/10





Comments

Popular Posts