Marvo Scorpion Mic-03






Name : Marvo Scropion Mic-03
Type : Condenser Mic
Released : Circa 2019/2020
Manufacturer : Marvo
Price : RM159
Shop : Any good PC shops near you ( if it hasn't sold out by now)

Starting off with a tech entry to kick off 2020. I do actually do a tech show at the radio station I'm working at. It is called Tech Me. So here's my review of this gem of  a mic.

Today I’ll be talking about the Marvo Scorpion MIC-03. This is a nice little gem of a budget condenser mic that I found by chance while randomly browsing. Now it is an omni directional mic, the package comes with the stand, windscreen (the sponge that goes on the mic) and the pop filter. Audio quality is actually very good and btw today’s tech me is recorded on this very mic. And best of all is the price. It is only RM159, I couldn’t believe my eyes either. But after testing it out....I am believer. Granted there are “superior” options out there like, Razer, blue yeti and so on. But below RM200 this is definitely something you can try for amateur or semi professional production work. Highly recommended. 

Comments

Popular Posts