Audio Technica ATH M50x. 3rd times the charm



Being a Radio DJ, sound is of the utmost importance when it comes to my production work. I have tried quite a few headphones in my life. But this particular brand has always sounded the best to my ears.

This is my 3rd..NAY..4th Audio Technica headphones. Well 3rd over ear ones. The other was an ear bud style.

Here's my first - Circa 2010

First Audio Technica


And my 2nd pair Circa 2011

2nd ATH - My absolute fave that died

And the in ear ones that kinda dissapeared and I never took a picture of that one. - Circa 2012


I used the Pro 700 MKII the most. The sound quality was amazing especially for trance music, alas its a discontinued model hence it cannot be repaired.  Now I just got M50x. They sound pretty amazing too. But I need at least 200hrs to burn the drivers in before it reaches its full sound potential. But so far they are sounding good. Here's to my 3rd over ear Audio technica's. Will do a full review of them soon. But even at this intial stage, it sounds beautiful.




Comments

Popular Posts