DC Universe Classics White and Black Lantern Hal Jordan

Since I am in the anything Lantern mood I went scoured the internet for good deals for them and find them I did. I got a good deal on White and Black Lantern Hal Jordan, So here they are:


PAINT/SCULPT


Both Hal's have very good paint job's. A slight edge is given to White Lantern because of it shiny silver part that gives him a more "regal" look. And I love shiny, as for the black lantern he has a solid paint sculpt. Both have little to no paint splotches.

As for the sculpt I guess the only thing you can talk about is the head sculpt. Both are new head sculpts, another reason why I got both. It's a nice break from the regular neutral expression that you get with the Green Lantern Hal Jordan. The white Lantern face's sculpt has him gritting his teeth. But the winner here for me is the black lantern. He has this screaming expression that I really love plus he has a completely new hair style!


ARTICULATION 

Articulation is pretty much the standard DCUC male buck with all the moving joints you'd expect from this line. Still a very good body design. Not much to say here since it's all good.


ACCESSORIES 

Nada, zip, zilch, zero, bupkis


CONCLUSION 

The Good - New Head sculpts and good paint job. A solid offering from DCUC

The bad - No accessories.

Overall good figures buy it if you can just make sure you don't get scalped on the price. And as usual I really wished that figures like these came with more accessories, extra heads and hands. That would have added more potential to the playability and the display options.

PICTURES 





















Comments

Popular Posts