DC Universe Classics POWER GIRL


Power Girl arrived in the mail today and I was uber stoked :P Been hunting for this figure for the longest time and I finally got one for a good price. An let's just say that she is just the BREA.....I mean the BEST!!! 

PAINT/SCULPT 

There are some minor paint splotches on the figure as you can see from the pictures later. But it doesn't take away from the figure much. The Head sculpt is nice but could have been better. The body is the standard female body for DCUC so not much I can say about it. Her cape is glued to her back to it's not removable.


ARTICULATION 

This is my 3rd DCUC female figure and from what I’ve seen the body all affords the same articulation. Ab crunch, waist turn, wrist turn, bicep turn, single elbow and knee joints, ankle movement ,ball jointed head and shoulders and ball jointed hips. As good as it gets for the body technology they use on female bodies.


ACCESSORIES

NO accessories here L


CONCLUSION

The Good – A very nice plastic representation of power girl. And the BOOBS are there ;P
The Bad -  Same problem that plagues all DCUC female figures that I’ve seen;  Small feet = Bad stability, minor paint splotches. If you can find this… BUY IT!













Comments

Popular Posts