Lego Mini Figures Series 7

Curiosity got the better of me when I saw these little guys. I bought 1 packet after looking at the picture of the figure in the Space Armor, hoping to get that particular figure. Unfortunately what I got was this guy:




A tree huggin' hippie. OOh and look he even has a bouquet of flowers to show how much he loves nature and all that useless emo stuff. Suffice to say I was not pleased :(


So somewhere down the line I decided to go and try again And this time I bought 2 packets since they are relatively cheap. Again I was hoping I would get the space guy and maybe the Knight or Aztec warrior dude. After a few minutes of pathetically trying to "feel" the parts inside the packets to see if I got the right figure I went and paid for it.

When I got home I opened up the first packet and to my utter devastation I got this guy:




An angry looking tennis player. And judging from what I know about tennis this figure must've been based on either John Mcenroe or Boris Becker since these 2 are the angriest tennis players I know. Though judging from the hair I bet it's Becker at one point in his life.


And then It came to the last packet that I have, If I didn't get the space guy in this last one I will just give up. So I cut it open and this is who I got:




YES I finally got the space guy and he seriously is cool!!! Though it has always bothered me that lego guys have that peg on their head when they don't have either a head gear or hair piece to cover it. So guess what?




I swapped the hair pieces so now I have the option to either have hippie Space guy or blonde Space guy. 

Overall very nice inexpensive figures :D



Comments

Popular Posts