Darth Vader Sith Starfighter Transformer

Happy new year 2012 (yes I know I'm late), happy chinese new year in advance and yes I am not dead! For those of you that actually come here on a regular basis, I apologize for not updating the past few weeks. Work has taken it's toll and time is a luxury I rarely have. But with the long holiday, expect to see at least a couple of updates. Now on to the subject matter, ZOMG it's Darth Vader and he can transform into a jet! Temptation got the better of me when I saw this on the shelf at my local TRU. It was the last one available and I snagged it. Truth be told, I was not a fan of these transformer star wars line, and the figures were sinfully ugly. But then Hasbro released these smaller ones and when I compared the same characters from the larger series to the smaller series, the smaller dudes had better sculpting and looks more badass. Anyhoo here are the pics of Vader in box:
Will post up the pic review these next few days. Till then, see ya!

Comments

Popular Posts