Ultraman Tiga Spark Lens - KO

Well whadday know....its been a mere 4 days since I bought the Ultraman Dyna Reflasher-KO and look what I found?? You guessed it ( I mean it's there on the title for pete's sake) The Spark Lens!!!!! The transformation Thingamabob that is used by Daigo to transform into the Giant of Light Know as TIGA. Again this is a Knock off But it is of very high quality and the only thing missing is the original sound. The sound here is the same Jet engine sound that the Dyna Reflasher makes. There were only 2 left in the shop and I went ahead and bought both and got me a second Dyna Reflasher :D Woohooo for Cheapness!!! And just incase you were wondering, yes I did run around the House yelling "TIGA" and "DYNA"!!!! when I was playing with them. Here are pics and a pic of the 2 items side by side:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome This Ultraman Tiga Spark Lens Which Shop U Buy Please Tell The Addreas...........

Popular Posts