Ultraman Dyna Reflasher - KO

Since my recent nostaligic dive into anything and everything Ultraman. I decided to get one of them HENSHIN thingamajiggies that most Ultra dudes use to transform. And I happen to remember a shop selling ultraman stuff for cheap. The one I have here is the Ultraman Dyna Reflasher, bear in mind that the one I have is a Knock Off (the box will give that away in the pics). But as for the reflasher itself, it's very solid and quite weighty and it looks just like the original. Quite surprising for a KO toy. And of course since this is a KO, don't expect the original sound effects to be in there when you turn it on. Mine actually makes the sound of a jet engine.....(O_O). But if you use your imagination really really hard you can think of that sound as ultraman powering up :P. But I digress, for RM7.90 this is really a good buy especially if you're into cosplay and you want a prop to use and don't give a flying hoot about the sound since your friends will most definitely take pics of you with the damn thing and add the special effects with photoshop later on. Here are pics :



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Anonymous said…
With the conversion of sales drafts Ultraman Dyna? I will buy.
Unknown said…
Which Shop Are U Buy This Ultraman Dyna Reflasher Please Tell The Addreas........?

Popular Posts