Ultra Act : Ultraman Zero

Another Ultra Act that I have. Zero(Bob)here is my 1st ever ultra Act. I bought him like months ago but never could find the time to take pics of him till today that is. Now Bob here is a pretty standard Ultra Act release with the articulation that you'd come to expect from the series. The only downside to Bob is that he does not come with any effect parts. He has the huge honkin' showrd of his and also his chest blaster part but no beam effects, which makes me very sad. But don't let my sadness deter you from getting this figure. it's a solid release and since Bob is also the current/newest/latest and also the most overpowered ultra to date, he is a must in any collection. Here are pics :


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts