Pavillion DC SHOP

During one of my Solo wanderings in KL during my vacation, I decided to check out this Mall called PAVILLION. Been hearing so much about it but I have never been there before. So I finally managed to get my ass to check the place out. It's pretty much your run of the mill High End Shopping Mall, but as I was wandering around I stumbled upon a shop selling DC comics T-shirts and merchandise. I walked in and stayed for almost and hour taking pics. Wanted to buy some Merch, but damn they were expensive (RM798 for a superman Ring SERIOUSLY??) Well here are pics and plz click for pics there are tons :


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts