A cosplay shoot from the eyes of a casual observer

I have dabbled in cosplay before, but this does not mean that I am hardcore in any way. Come to think of it, the finer points and nuances of cosplay still elude me till today. I have seen dedicated cosplayers spend weeks, maybe even months to prepare a costume. And to the even more hardcore, they even get into character, a form of method acting so to speak. So when I was given a chance to witness a photoshoot with a couple of my cosplay friends, I decided to tag along and see the whole process and understand this whole phenomenon a bit better.

Cosplaying like any other hobby requires passion. And although I admit I will never really get into cosplay super seriously, it's fun to see your friends do it and just enjoy the moment. Thanks to Zimah, Sanda, Nuwa and Gary for letting me tag along.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

shawn2death said…
Damn!
This post is cute!!! XD ♥♥♥

And thanks for joining us! =)
Awesome fun great day ♥^_^♥
Zack said…
No problem, It was fun to hang out and see the whole process up close :P

Popular Posts