Latest Bookfair Haul

In a perfect demonstration of my weakness to cheap books..I have once again ventured to that dreaded venue and ended up spending almost RM100 on books. So overall I believe I have spent over RM300 at the book fair alone. Book fairs are evil seriously, at this point in time I have no idea if quitting plastic crack was a good idea or not. Because I seem to be spending about the same amount of cash that I would be spending on a robot or action figure. Am I just compensating the fact that I quit plastic crack with Book crack now?? Regardless, I now have enough books to fill my time for about 6 months of non stop reading or a couple of years of casual reading. Here they are my latest acquisitions:

Photobucket

Star trek Novels

Photobucket

Star Wars Novels

Photobucket

Dune, Robotech, Battlestar Galactica and Misc

Photobucket

COMICS!! The Spiderman was an especially lucky find :P

Tomorrow is the last day of the book fair. God help me I feel the urge to go there and buy more stuff.


Azadistan really is burning now.....


Comments

Popular Posts