Exploring Old Kuching

Was walking around during the weekend and we decided to explore the old part of my town. The journey became a very nostalgic one as I explored the old Cathay theater/cinema. Back in those days tickets were like 50 cents, then it went up to RM1 then RM2. Then came the era of multi screened Cineplexes and ticket prices shot up to RM11 - RM20. Right now the Old Cathay has been converted to a ware house wholesale budget shop thing (yes I really don't know what to call it) Times Like these I miss the good old days, also I went to visit the old BROOKE DOCKYARD's and visited the new section of the waterfront. Anyhoo here are the pics:


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts