Sideshow Darth Vader

One of my 1st 1/6 scale figures, I bought Darth Vader (DV) back then only because I just missed on the Sideshow Jedi Luke Skywalker. And I had no regrets, plus compared to nowadays, 1/6 figs from Sideshow were cheaper compared Hot toys. I kinda wished that Sideshow would be more active in 1/6 scale figures like before, but since the coming of Hot Toys I guess they decided it was easier just to import HT products instead. DV here came from an era where Sideshow was the premier 1/6 scale makers and HT wasn't even around yet or they were not that famous. And I really love this figure, it may be "Old Tech" to most of the HT collectors, but back in the day this was it...the Numero Uno Sideshow Buck Body. And here is Darth Vader:


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts