RPM GOLD RANGER

Finally decided to take out the gold ranger from his box. I was happy to finally do it and even bought a new gold marker to have some highlights done. Alas my joy did not last long as there is a QC problem with the ranger. The Left arm broke at the elbow out of the box....So I had no choice but to glue it back in, now the left arm has no elbow articulation :( overall though the figure is quite nice and I do plan to paint the weapons eventually so that it'll look cooler :D So apart from the busted arm I love this figure and I'd recommend you getting it especially if you're a power rangers fan. Here are the pics with the painted back part of the belt at the end.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts