RICK Hunter/Hikaru Ichijo 1/6 figure

This particular figure has been sitting there on the shelf at a shop in Sarawak Plaza for the longest time ever. I think it was near the end of 2006 that it came in. Only ONE, and I have been eyeing it since that day even read a review on it here:Mwctoys. Always wanted it but it was cost prohibitive at the time.

So days turn into weeks,months, years and VOILA we have arrived in the present. The year is 2011 and I had almost forgotten about Rick Hunter (yes he is RICK HUNTER). But as fate would have it, I was walking around with a friend and we passed the shop that had it. We walked in looked around and BOOM I saw Rick standing there in the shelf, I saw a price tag hanging from his left wrist and the price that I saw SHOCKED me. It was priced at RM39.90 (13.1228 USD) down from Rm244 ++ (80 USD) years before.

So I ran into the store and asked the lady if the price was correct and if the box was still around. So she went to confirm the price with the boss and looked for the box. It was indeed a perfect find. I got this guy Complete. The Box is kinda banged up but I don't really mind, coz it's finally mine mine mine!!

So here it is 1/6 Rick Hunter/Hikaru Ichijo from Popbox collectibles :



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Comments

Popular Posts