Life Size Mazinger Z and other Super robots

I was just browsing for some super robot love today, Jumbo Machinders (JM) to be specific. For those not in the know JM's are huge robots that were big back in the 70's - 80's featuring some of the more notable super robots like Mazinger Z, Grendizer, Getter Robo and so on. And being a retiring robot collector, I know my robots quite well, I know that JM's can get as big as 32 inches tall and are just amazing centerpieces for you to display. And I thought I've seen them all, until I came upon this by chance :





And these guys are up for sale on ebay :

So hey if you got the spare cash go for it. I don't think I'll ever be able to afford to get me one of these without dire consequences.

Comments

Thats in Las Pinas Philippines owned by master toy collector yexel. you can find his other collection here https://www.facebook.com/yexelstoymuseum
Zack said…
Ah thanks for the info yo :D

Popular Posts