Capsule Toy Gun

I've done model kits before and I mean those high end Master grade Gundam Model Kits with parts so small you needed tweezers to put them together. So when I saw this little gun with it's pieces inside a little capsule I thought to myself "how hard can it be?" The answer to that would be IT TOOK ME BLOODY 40 MINUTES TO PUT IT TOGETHER!!!! Not because of it's complexity, but more towards the fact that I was staring at the wrong side of the instructions as the little manual came with illustrations for ALL the guns in the series.

When I finally figured out which Gun I actually had, following the steps was another arduous task as they do not illustrate clearly which part goes where. So after fumbling around like a dumb ass for a good 40 mins..I finally got it together. And here is the end result:

Comments

Popular Posts