Blade King Form

Another Pre-retirement Pre-order. Kamen Rider Blade's ultimate form and a pretty sweet looking Kiwami Tamashii figure. Like I mentioned in my Wild Chalice picture review these figures are scaled down SIC's and are only ever so slightly bigger than Star wars or G.I Joe figures. All in all the detail on Blade King Form(BKF) is gorgeous to the max and it's on par with it's 9 inch tall SIC counterpart. There are only 2 issue's I have with the figure. 1)The the swords it came with are not fully painted on one side (easily fixed with gold and silver paint pens) and 2) the Weapon holding hands do not hold the Weapons well. (you either need to make the handle bigger or make the hand grip closer with the Hot and cold water trick which I will do when I have time). Other than that it is beautiful. Here are pics

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Comments

Popular Posts