Kenyalang Park Brontosaurus

Decided to go visit a playground from my childhood and lo and behold the brontosaurus is still there after over 3 decades. I tried re-enacting some of my childhood stunts to varying degrees of success :P And Jane and Joyah where there as well reliving their own childhood memories of the place. So here it is, the Kenyalang Park Brontosaurus or at least I think it's a Bronto. Do tell me if it's a different Sauropod.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Comments

Popular Posts