Jedi Starfighter

I was just doing some random browsing at shopping complex one day and I found this little shop that sells toys, very interesting toys. Most of them are High Quality SD gundam bootlegs, some originals etc. But What Caught my eye was this, A Jedi Starfighter, at first I thought it was another bootleg, but when I asked to look at it closely to my surprise and delight It wasn't and the best part of all was the price!! Normally these things would cost Rm150 - RM200 at retail, but I got mine loose complete and brand new at Rm25! SO I grabbed one. I might just buy a few more of these :P


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Comments

Popular Posts