THE RETURN OF THE KING!

Ok fine, I know it's been a really long while since I've updated my Bloggo, but I've been busy reorganizing my life. Got a new Job in FEB, I have joined the Big G (Govt)! Yes I am still in broadcasting and I am now a full blown Producer with a grade called B27. If I were in the Military I'd be a 1st Lieutenant!

Ok the new job is great so far, I finally get to produce my own dance show called House of dance, It's a 45 mins pre-recorded show playing Dance music all the way FINALLY!! And I also can finally concentrate on doing all the work a DJ/Producer is suppose to do, not like that "other place" where I had to be an all round slave where I had to carry boxes, use my own car as a freakin' truck to lug around stuff, get bounced around from one dept to the other coz they had no vision and had the rest of my PRIVATE equipment being conscripted to company use Coz they were to frakking cheap to get their own camera and yes I am getting paid a WHOLE LOT MORE!

So yeah new Job is great so far and life is good as well. As for my collecting hobby, suffice to say I have partially returned to active collecting and I managed to find some really cool stuff at clearance!! So Just take a look at the pics and whatever.

So till then, adios, goodbye and be good!!

Comments

Popular Posts