Gawai Eve 09 @ RUAI BAR!

Spent my Gawai eve with friends at RUAI BAR. It's a nice cozy little bar that is different from Links, Mojo, Soho and its ilk. Due to this difference I frequent it more than any other bar out there. And as a special Gawai eve treat, there was BBQ!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




The girls went completely Nuts with the BBQ pitt!!!

And then there was the drinking session. We actually drank more than what appears in the pics. These pics were taken in between our drunken Haze


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Yes as you can see, my circle of friends love to get drunk a wee bit too much!

Gawai Eve was a blast and best of all I celebrated with my sweetie pie, friends and it was at RUAI PAK PAK PAK!

Comments

Popular Posts