The search for all things Vintage!

OK, so I finally made it back to that little treasure trove known as the sunday market. Something which I've been putting off for quite a bit due to extreme forgetfulness on my part. Anyhoo today I went there with a MISSION; to procure more vintage comic books that were a huge part of my childhood (plus they were priced at Rm3.80, like back in the 80's) so I went completely nuts and grabbed what striked my fancy. And hence here are the results of my digging through mountains of old books.

Photobucket

Prettty cool eh? But wait there's more! Now how many of you out there remember Leonardo, Raphael,Donatello and Michaelangelo? NO not the renaisannse men, THE TURTLES MAN!!! Yes since i was pretty much in the mood to hunt for vintage crap, plus I had a bit of spare change to throw around, I went over to a local video store hoping againts hope to find what I was looking for. And I found it...3 oh so freaking glorious DVD's of mutated Kung pow Turtle goodness was before me and I caved and bought all 3. Coz it did help that the DVD's were kinda cheap. And here they are :

Photobucket

Yeah yeah, you kids these days would probably laugh at these movies, coz ur SPOILT by ur god damn CGI crap!!! But damn these were awesome when they came out back in the day. But the day was about to end in the weirdest highnote ever.....when Heirul pointed out THIS:

Photobucket

YES your eyes do not deceive you..its the adventures of a dog named WEED!! ALL 26 glorious hallucination inducing episodes. AH yes today was a good day. :P

Comments

Popular Posts