Rise Of the Dragon - PREVIEW

Was at the Spring earlier, and I decided to go walk in to Speedy Video. Now I remember Speedy being a really low budget Video store that..well SUCKS balls. But as of late the place has improved by leaps and bounds. But the thing that has changed the most is the fact that they actually sell Collectibles now. Normally this would be in the form of Bootleg Ultramen, but recently the collectibles they've been stocking up on has gotten better. From Die Cast Metal jets, DBZ vinyl toys and Even Batman Action figures from the 90's by KENNER! But the one that caught my eye was none other than THIS:

bl002

Its a 1/6 scale action figure of BRUCE LEE! made by "Playalong toys" back in 2000. Yes this thing has been in a Box for 9 years now. Not gonna say more, until I come up with the review. But till then here's a peek at what this figure can do.

bl005

Wait for the review.........KAMBING SOON (WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE TIME)

Comments

Popular Posts