My new Shoe's

It's a very rare occasion that I actually splurge on myself outside the regular purchases of model kits and action figs. But since retiring from that particular arena, I haven't been spending much on myself apart from the occasional Buffets at hotels and fast food restaurants. Then yesterday, my mom gave me a call and said that she'd buy new shoes for me as a PRESENT...."What was the occasion I wondered?" but anyhoo I decided to go anywayafter staring at website codes the whole day and I slapped in the face by the phlethora of choices in snakers!!! The first shoe that caught my eye was this one:


But alas the shop had ran out of my size. Despair was the order of the day it seems and then I saw it.In all it shining glory, yes I saw the pair of sneakers that surpassed all, even AMITABH BACHAN was no match for its glory! This is what I got :

Photobucket

Yes, the shoe is an official Adidas merchandise, made for 1 Gilbert Arena's. He's a player for the basketball team Washington Wizards. More on him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Arenas

From the moment I set eyes on it I knew that it was the ONE!!! So I ask the shoe girl to get me a pair that fit me and Cha ching...ot was mine. Oh when I said "CHA CHING" it was actually me not my mom that paid for the shoe's. Yes in the end I was conned by my mom into buying me a present that I had to pay for myself. but damn's..it was worth it!!

Here are more pics of the shoe and an autographed underlayer of the box cover by GILBERT ARENA's. Oh and on a side note, only 3000 pairs were made :P


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Comments

HJ said…
Nice Blingie things. How much is the damage to the walllet?
Zack said…
Don't ask....

Popular Posts