Looky What I found!

This whole event started with me, looking for a bunch of old cd's, that contained games, due to the fact that I was bored outta my skull! But then it was like fate has a different plan for me. In my search for games, I stumbled upon something "better". What is it you ask? Well here are the pics:


Photobucket


Photobucket




Yes, I was totally stoked when I found it too!!! My Old Fender Strat..WOOHOOOO. Yeah its a bit dusty, but nothing a little wipe wont fix :) As of this time, I am downloading guitar tabs for all of my fave songs!!!

See yaz!!!

Comments

rin said…
How in the world did you NOT find it? It's a guitar! Ia amat besar.
Zack said…
It was put into storage an I kinda forgot about it, but then it just like appeared that night. So yeah im a happy camper now!
HJ said…
Must be under several layers of junk sediment - which layer of junk did you find it in? 1990s? 1980s?

Popular Posts