Fair and Lovely 2009 Part 2

Here is the pic of my most favorite moment during the pageant :

z006a

Yup thats me with Janet, the Miss F&L 09. And no there is no optical illusion in effect, she is waaaay TALLER than me. With the heels she way wearing that night she's easily 6'3" or 6'4". I felt like a freakin' midget standing next to her. Now I know how Norman feels. Thanks to this, I wont make fun of him for a week at least!

And here are the vids from that night:



Putra and some other festival goers dancing to the Latvian tune.



The Q&A session of the pageant



F&L miss Congeniality DINDA performing Leona Lewis' RUN



Pageant Contestant's performance

and Finally A random video of the cup that was used at the dining hall. It was just too awesome that I had to record it



And that's about all the stuff I can and will post up. If I had to post up more it would seriously kill my laptop.

Comments

Popular Posts