I hate my life

Going on 30 this year, Body is starting to crap out on me, joint pain that would normally be nothing incapacitates me now. Been trying to get back in shape by jogging and swimming but of course that translates into more ouchies until my body gets used to working out again.

Lost a lot emotionally past few years, tried to gain some back but it all just bleeds away somehow. Tried to fix it by learning from the past, quitting vices and other stuff yet it never seems enough. Tried to be a stand up guy,but ended failing miserably thanks to some personality deficit i have somewhere. No matter what I do it just doesn't seem to work like it was written somewhere in some cosmic book that im destined to fail miserably. Maybe it's the age or maybe in trying to act more responsibly after years of over partying I ended up short packing myself to the point where i've lost my appeal and charisma, and I quote "you're not exciting at all" was said to me.

As if growing up and short packing myself wasn't enough, the issue of religion comes up and how the religion I was born in, is deemed evil!! I mean this level of THEOPHOBIA is acceptable duirng the dark ages, but these days? I mean Wow...I almost fell off my chair. Mind you this isn;t the 1st time i've encountered this situation. For those that knows me well enough and know enough of my history know how something like this broke me badly in the past, but for those of you that are clueless here's the deal, as plain as it can be:

I for one am tired of explaining about myself and my religion so screw it, YES, EVERY SINGLE BAD THING THAT YOU'VE HEARD OR READ ABOUT MUSLIMS ARE TRUE,AND THAT INCLUDES:

1.MUSLIM MEN ARE EVIL BASTARDS
2.WE TREAT WOMEN LIKE SHIT JUST COZ WE CAN!
3.WE LOVE TO FUCK CAMELS, GOATS, COWS,TURTLES and whatever creatures that are capable of being fucked, we'll do em good!
4.WOMEN ARE USEFUL ONLY AS BABY FACTORIES FOR US
5. WHEN THE CALL FOR JIHAD COMES, WE STRAP C4'S, DYNAMITES ETC TO OUR BALLS AND JUMP INTO THE NEAREST CROWDED SINFUL AREA I.E A CLUB!

And the list goes on and on, i mean please feel free to add on to it,since we're on a roll here. Muslims are a scourge to humanity our sole purpose of existing is to destroy the Wholesome Christian,Buddhist,HIndu etc families by making their relatives one of us and making sure the relatives that don't convert burn in hell. Seriously this is all true!

I mean that's how the general population of the planet views the muslim's so why fight it right? I mean we were dumb enough to hire OSAMA as our poster boy, of course the whole planet is gonnna want to kill us. SO THERE, YOU ALL HAPPY???? YOU FINALLY BROKE ME.

Maybe I deserve this, as punishment you know, for all the bad thing's I've done, whether im concious of them or not. Yeah this is all poetic justice, being born into a race and religion that seems to be the bane of humanity.SOMETHING WHICH I HAD NO CONTROL OVER I MIGHT ADD!!!

So there, maybe I'm a weak minded fool, maybe i'm an idiot, but getting treated like this more times than i'd care to count is really starting to take it's toll on me. I'm tired, i never asked for much yet so much is taken from me, I don't see a point in anything anymore right now.

Comments

Popular Posts