Hannah Tan Cd "Crossing bridges"

Photobucket

Well this is a surprise, Hannah Tan one of the more well known Malaysian hotties actually released a CD, and her CD cover/packing is on Par with all the fancy Cd covers of chinese artiste that my Station usually receives. And Here's what the insides look like:



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Like i said, very pretty packing, plus we have Postcards of the ever delicious Hannah Tan. The Packing scores big brownie points here. Now the to the music, the genre mainly leans towards loungy, now wave/age pop, with 1 dance track, even that is kinda laid back. Now i'll be brutally honest the 1st time I listened to her songs It really didn't appeal to me all that much. I mean they weren't overly horrible but at the same time nothing to do backflips and jump hysterically for joy about. But after listening to the songs closely, there are exactly 3 tracks that I actually enjoy listening too, Pray for rain both remix and original and In between.

The other songs in the Cd are passable, but nothing overly special. Now I vaguely remember seeing this CD going on sale a couple of years back, but I think the price scared me and a whole lot of other ppl as well. I got this CD from Speedy and it was in the budget bin going for RM9.90, I managed to peel away the new price tag and saw the old one behind it.......RM59, yeah that's why. Even Hannah being scantily clad on the cover couldn't save her cd from going to the budget bin,though in her defense she is a very fine specimen of a female :P

So my final word on this, The songs are really nothing to shout about, apart from the 3 I mentioned. If you're a Hannah Tan Fanboy/girl, or a super hyper mega ultra pervert you can get Her CD now for RM9.90 at Speedy. Everyone else give this a pass.

Comments

Jose D said…
Hello

Hey I'm from USA and I knew about Hannan Tan since 2008 because of 'In Between' .. I've been trying to find a store to buy her CD 'Crossing Bridges' but haven't found it!
You mentioned this store 'Speedy' .. what its website? or where could I buy this CD?
Thanks in advance!
Zack said…
Yo Jose, sorry about the late reply, Didn't realize I had comments to moderate :P Anyhoo here's the website : http://www.speedy.com.my/

I dunno if they actually do international deliveries, but I guess you could give it a try.
astroXP said…
Hey Sarang .. thank you for that link! I already went to search for her Cd and I did find it .. now I have to contact the store 'cause I didn't find a Buy button or anything related.
Would it be too much asking if you could upload the entire album so I don't have to wait till getting a response from Speedy and then for the shipping time!?
thanks anyways :)

Popular Posts