Monday 15 December 2008

a little update on my blog :

1.tracy keeps on squeezing her boobs. Its stranger than emily the strange.
2.she's still squeezing her boobs in front of me. i'm turned on yet turned off at the same time.LOL.
3. she's squeezing it even more, with added sound effects. You think listening to her show is painful? I have to work with her everyday!!!
4.And now she's asking..seriously, do you want to squeeze my boobs zack?
5. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK???
6.Finally adjusted my blog so i can display huge pics. recommended resolution is 1200x800
7. Still dunno how to set the NUFFNANG ads. Even after followng the instructions on the nuffnang page.
8.Will post the pic of boob squeezing tracy when My lappy is fixed.
9.Will do more reviews after I get the pics sorted out for all my collections and also i'm gonna try using the cardboard background.
10. IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Comments

rin said…
Yo, if you need help with that Nuffnang thing let me know? I can cuba tweak.
Unknown said…
Tracy tak cukup kasih sayang kah??
Zack said…
You have no idea how kurang her kasih syg is :P
HJ said…
what is over 9000?

Popular Posts